A data science fellow by formal training, a Cognitive Neuroscience aficionado by fervour, doing research at the converging frontier of Neuroscience and Artificial Intelligence, to answer wide range of outstanding/incompletely answered questions relating to Consciousness.
My PhD contributes to understanding more about the rise of consciousness through biological neural networks, by leveraging Multimodal Neuroimaging – Electroencephalogram (EEG), Magnetic Resonance Imaging(MRI) – Deep Learning and Graph Signal Processing.
My academic interests and some of my personal interests fuse at several areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Psychology (Mostly Perceptual and Behavioral)
- Philosophy of Mind
- 2022 - present: PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience at Team BRAIn hosted at IMT Atlantique, France
- 2022 - present: PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience at Cognitive & Computational Neuroscience (CoCo) lab, hosted at Université de Montréal
- 2021: Master of Science in Data Science at IMT Atlantique, FR
- 2016: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science at Anna University, India